We’re on the lookout for healthcare professionals who are passionate about personalised care to join our Personalised Care Ambassador Programme and share their learnings with their peers.
Being part of the Personalised Care Ambassador Programme will open up a range of professional opportunities for you as we work together to demonstrate the value of personalised care. It will also benefit healthcare professionals and patients by showing what good personalised care looks like and what kind of impact it can have on patients and clinicians.
As a Personalised Care Ambassador, you’ll get:
- Your picture and biography in a new section of the PCI website
- The chance to submit blogs for the PCI website, quotes for our social media channels and comments to appear in our press releases to the media
- Support materials such as template slide decks and social media assets to help you communicate to your colleagues and followers
- The chance to network and collaborate with like minded HCPs who share your passion for personalised care
All we’d like in return is:
- Your support to help spread the word about the importance of personalised care and the value of PCI’s highly-rated free training courses and resources – find out more here
- Your commitment that you will complete at least one of the PCIs courses so that you can talk about it honestly and openly. Our short courses are only 30 mins long and we receive excellent feedback from our learners – click the link above to find out more
- The promise you will support and uphold the values and integrity of the PCI
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please complete our short Ambassador Application Form by 23rd July 2021. We hope to hear from you!